What does Formation for Children look like at St. B's?
- Praying and caring for our babies, toddlers and their parents on Sunday mornings, and also providing meals and community support for families with newborns or newly adopted children are hallmarks of Nursery. Learn more here.
- Using Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, our three to nine year old children experience the joy of relationship with Jesus through Scripture, liturgy and community. Learn more about Catechesis of the Good Shepherd directly below.
- Hearing the story of God found in Scripture, our 4th, 5th and 6th graders grow in their trust of God, and seek ways we can with one another. Learn more about 456 here.
- Transforming the playground into Biblical places and "traveling" there in June through our Journey to ... experience. Mark your calendars for Journey to the Sea of Galilee, June 21 - 23.
- Worshipping with our families in the Nave and following the cross out after the Gospel reading for the Children's Homily. Learn more about the homily here.
- Walking with parents through our quarterly Linking Arms seminars as they guide their children into the way of the Jesus and the church.
- Telling the story to our church family of the birth of Jesus through the Christmas Pageant held the Sunday before Christmas during the formation hour (10 a.m.)