We strive to form a partnership between parents and teachers to give children the best possible learning experience. Parent activities include monthly prayer time, educational speakers, children’s music programs, and in-house field trips. Parent-teachers conferences are held twice during the school year for children in the Preschool program.
Parents can get involved with our program in a variety of ways:
- Parent Advisory Committee - comprised of parents in the Preschool Program. Assist in event planning and volunteer recruitment.
- Room parents and prayer parents.
- Volunteer for special events.
- Share about different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Assist teachers in the classroom as needed.
Click here to access our key dates for the 2022-2023 school year
- Monthly newsletter – A newsletter will be sent home informing parents of calendar events, activities, policy information, and school announcements.
- Bulletin board – Each teacher will post the following on a bulletin board outside their classroom: schedule for the month, announcements, class calendar, current changes or corrections, and sign-up sheets for events.
- Class calendar – The teachers of all preschool classes will send home a calendar at the beginning of each month concerning activities, scripture verses, etc. that will be included in the unit plans for the month.
Click here to view the latest edition of the newsletter