We strive to form a partnership between parents and teachers to give children the best possible learning experience. Parent activities include monthly prayer time, educational speakers, children’s music programs, and in-house field trips. Parent-teachers conferences are held twice during the school year for children in the Preschool program.
Parents can get involved with our program in a variety of ways:
- Parent Advisory Committee - comprised of parents in the Preschool Program. Assist in event planning and volunteer recruitment.
- Room parents and prayer parents.
- Volunteer for special events.
- Share about different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Assist teachers in the classroom as needed.
Click here to access our key dates for the 2023-2024 school year
- Monthly newsletter – A newsletter will be sent home informing parents of calendar events, activities, policy information, and school announcements.
- Bulletin board – Each teacher will post the following on a bulletin board outside their classroom: schedule for the month, announcements, class calendar, current changes or corrections, and sign-up sheets for events.
- Class calendar – The teachers of all preschool classes will send home a calendar at the beginning of each month concerning activities, scripture verses, etc. that will be included in the unit plans for the month.