Welcome to St. Bartholomew's!
The life of our parish family is rich and beautiful. As the rector of our church, I long for ours to be a faith community that thinks with the mind of Jesus, loves with the heart of Jesus, and serves with the hands of Jesus. We are deeply indebted to our Anglican heritage, which shapes our common worship and forms us as individuals. At the same time, we're called to integrate fully with 21st century Nashville, facing outward toward our neighbors and the world beyond, serving them any way we can.
We're delighted you've dropped by, wherever you are on your journey with and toward God. St. B's is home to both seekers and sages, young and old, from every faith tradition and none at all, and I know there's a place here for you, as well. In this place we've found respite and healing, freedom to seek answers to our questions, and, above all, loving, empowering, authentic community.
The best way to see for yourself what we're about is to pray with us, so I hope you'll join us for worship sometime soon. May God bless you!
Fr. Sammy Wood
- 8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist in the Garden (sign-up required)
- 8:30 a.m. Children's Formation on Zoom
- 9:15 a.m. Children's Homily Video on YouTube
- 9:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist in the Nave: Live-stream or in-person (sign-up required)
- 11:00 a.m. Adult Formation on Zoom
- 11:00 a.m. Youth Formation in the Garden or Gym (sign-up required)